Where you see a Crack in a Glass, I See a Crack at Opportunity!!




























Totally love the title I've come up with for this post.. Means a lot. I totally remember the "awe-struck" faces of my friends when they saw me actually clicking this and since its my phone the AWE part was larger..

Coming back to the post and what I do best. TEACH!! Cracks in a Glass.. Cracks in A mirror. Cracks even in wood can be used for spectacular effects. Editing = zero in ALL of these pics.. The one that's kinda Yellow was shot in a tunnel(yes i'm a lucky bastard)

Cracks in Mirrors appear Silvery(total internal reflection Sh*t) and using that as an Advantage, one can easily have the subject in front of the mirror and click it at a 45degree angle.. so much for my words, I'll click a pic and show you people instead... Later like I've always said in multiple posts and have never come back.. Reason? Well I find the NEWER things in life better!!!

The GLASS in THIS post happens to be of a Bus, if you hadn't guessed by now when i mentioned Tunnel and Friends.. Anyways, I took out my camphone, focused, clicked! various Backgrounds, for eg. the SUN in the first pic, the tunnel in one of them, just the SKY in the last pic etc.. be creative.. Show off!! though i don't earn from the junk i click, i Hope you guys are lucky enough to find Decent buyers!


 Luck and Love..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

15-Aug-2012

#28BuckDay

Blur....