Down To Earth


Hello World.. I address you(oohkay this is getting crappy already).. so I came up with this nice-ish way of clicking pictures with your phone.. works well if your phone has it's camera placed like in the Nokia X3, Specifically the Nokia X3 cuz the camera is right on the top.. So all I did was invert my phone and place in on the ground and *CLICK* ( a few exceptional pics have been mentioned )..

So here it is, Down To Earth(mentioned hereafter as DTE):


The Living Room Floor.. If only this phone had AutoFocus... !!

slightly off the ground with a skewed orientation... and oh yeah my CAT!! There'll be a post
dedicated to his pics as well.. Wait up! 

Again I felt that AutoFocus would've made my life awesome-er with the X3, I have
it on the TYTN II i am using now, if only the focus were on
the stone.. a good-ish pic all in all!

My CAT is the whitest cutest thing on planet EARTH! Peace!


Don't ask what I was doing on the middle of the Pune-Mumbai Expressway
The things I have to Do for this blog!!
Below, a cropped version of just the man running towards the Camera!
Walking on thin air?


A few Minutes later......

Neatly Rolled up Clothes take up lesser space While Packing up
Tip to Remember!! oh yes, they'd have looked neater if I were a li'l less hasty!



YUNO focus on the Flower Mr. Camera?? :\

the colors and the white lines...


Clicking this one led to trouble.. A HELL LOT OF TROUBLE!!!

finally a good focus achieved.. 

Streets of Viman Nagar! the flatness of the road at the far end of this pic is cute!

I Fell IN LOVE WHEN I SAW WHAT I'D clicked.. the raindrop as it fell on the far left of the pic
left a near perfect splash which was Luckily captured!!

I Sit for a group Photograph with Students from my class,
and end up clicking a DTE picture of them instead! 

DTE works at Night too!! Kinda fuzzily though!

This pic makes absolutely no sense whatsoever! :p

Oh yes that's me.. Self Timer Self Portrait. Fit's the DTE Concept loosely



Aaaand we come to a close... signing off with a wish/hope that I inspired a few people to take similar pics... Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15-Aug-2012

#28BuckDay

Blur....