Skies, Clouds and Rain

another one of my Huge posts.. Too many pics, too less words/time/everything else!!

30+ pics in all.. just take some time out and scroll down and sneak a peek at all of them!!

if you like the pics and the blog, make sure you "Like" it on facebook!!

https://www.facebook.com/Threemps

and yeah don't forget to press the FOLLOW button! :)


Clicked at Khadakwasla in 2009. My Dad used the phone back then
but I still was the freaky clicker. We'd left the cam in the car I guess
Same place almost three years later.. not much difference except the edit and the orientation

Random Bushes look GREAT!


Two birds hiiiiggghhh up on a cable






Just the weirdly colored skies... .




The NEXT SECTION consists of pictures that'll make you want to throw away your CAMERAS.. so make sure you've securely placed them far away from your reach. Clicked using a phone...

RAINDROPS!















I Guess god wanted to see what's going on down here.. 



Silhouettes make me go CRAZY!! :D









Perfect??


i just Hope you read this line...!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15-Aug-2012

#28BuckDay

Blur....