The Beach!....

DISCLAIMER: this post has a couple of 14 mp exceptions to my 3mp rule! the only reason for this is that I love my phone too much to risk getting in close to water bodies :p

also, there are a few pics of me that've been taken by someone else.


Booyeah, here we go..

For the sake of simplicity, the pics using my phone have been uploaded first,
Monkeyssss 

Highway Memories

me? ???

WaterFall or WaterDrip? 

Bluueee Greeennn and RED!

Fisherman Diaries-Prologue ^_^

Next is a series of Photos of the same fisherman as above on his work...






And here they are! The 14 megapixel exceptions that I was referring to..  

awesome li'l pearls?

Pretty obvious that someone else has clicked this one.. 

that same lil waterfall clicked with more pixels 

Curvy mountain roads enroute

Panorama?

the sands - I














 Aaand again... that's all folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15-Aug-2012

#28BuckDay

Blur....